Atlanta Housing will continue to follow guidance from the CDC as well as state and local officials with regard to reopening and resuming services. Check the City of Atlanta's #ATLSTRONG website for the City's most recent developments.
Atlanta Housing’s offices, including headquarters, the Zell Miller Center, and Choice Atlanta offices, are currently closed to the public, and most of our services are being provided virtually. For assistance, please call our contact center at 404.892.4700 to speak with a customer service associate.
A Message from our CEO on COVID-19 Operations
AH OPERATIONAL UPDATES
4/20/2020- HCVP launches virtual inspections for Initial and Special inspections. See COVID-19 FAQsfor more details.
4/7/2020- Households that have lost income as a result of COVID-19 will need to submit a separation notice or written documentation on company letterhead showing a job loss or reduction in hours to HCInterimsmailbox@atlantahousing.org.
4/7/2020- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms and Atlanta Housing Announce Joint Rent Relief Efforts for Program Participants Affected by Georgia’s COVID-19 Stay-at-Home Order
INFORMATION & RESOURCES
Connect to Atlanta Housing
- Mail: 230 John Wesley Dobbs Ave, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Phone: 404.892.4700
- Online: www.atlantahousing.org | Twitter, Facebook, Instagram @housingatlanta
Housing Choice Voucher Program Participants and Applicants, and Atlanta Housing Property Owners
The Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCVP) team continues to offer support to all HCVP participants, applicants and property owners. If you are a participant whose Work Requirement status has been negatively impacted by COVID-19, please email us your notice of layoff, decrease in pay, etc.
How to Connect:
- Phone: 404.892.4700
- Email: HCInterimsmailbox@atlantahousing.org
If you are a Housing Choice Voucher Program applicant or an Atlanta Housing Property Owner, please click here to read the Housing Choice Voucher Program FAQs for answers to most common questions.
Atlanta Housing's Human Development Services team continues to offer services and referrals for AH-assisted residents with identified needs. Services include:
- Supportive services, employment opportunities and virtual/ online training and assistance
- Meal access, transportation, home delivery services and supportive care for seniors
- Food distribution sites, community resources and virtual learning opportunities for youth
- News and information to support AH-assisted families
How to connect:
- Phone: 404.685.4344 or 404.347.5293
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seniors who are in need of food resources can call Elder Care at 1.800.677.1116 or visit eldercare.acl.gov. They will be connected to local resources who might be able to provide assistance.
Be careful of businesses and people who are selling preventative medicine and foods, or cures. The Federal Trade Commission is currently investigating fraudulent activities To file a complaint, to ftc.gov by clicking on "file a consumer complaint."
- Click here to download a list of public resources, including those offered by AH, available to residents affected by facility closures due to COVID-19.
- United Way 211 is here to help with assistance and resources. Just dial 211 on your phone.
- Georgia Department of Public Health has a new COVID-19 hotline, (844) 442-2681. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, please contact your primary care doctor, an urgent care clinic, or your local federally qualified healthcare center. Please do not show up at an emergency room or health care facility without warning.
If you have an emergency, please dial 911. If you have a housing emergency and are currently assisted by Atlanta Housing, send an email to Customer Service at HCCustomerServices@atlantahousing.org or complete the form below. An AH employee will follow up as soon as possible.
Check back here for updates and more information on AH’s response to COVID-19.
We are here to help.